A comprehensive scholarship program has been developed by the Allegany College of Maryland Foundation and the Bedford County Regional Education Foundation Foundation to assist all segments of the College's student body. Not all scholarships are academic or merit-based awards. The scholarship program includes merit-based awards, merit-based awards with financial consideration, scholarships for specific curriculum areas, and scholarships for students from specific geographical areas. Each student is eligible to receive up to three (3) ACM scholarship awards or $2,500 per academic year.
APPLYING IS AS EASY AS 1... 2... 3...
- Go to www.allegany.edu/scholarships and click on the "Online Scholarship Application" link.
- Log on by providing your Allegany College of Maryland Username and Password.
To obtain an ACM Username and Password, you must apply for general admission to the College
- Complete your simple online general scholarship application.
Additional scholarship opportunities are offered for students enrolled at ACM's Bedford County Campus:
- Bedford County Regional Education Foundation Early College Scholarship
- Bedford County Regional Education Foundation Tuition Assistance
- Bedford Rural Electric Cooperative, Inc Early College Assistance Program
- Fulton County Scholarship
- Specific Pennsylvania Student Scholarships & Deadlines
In addition to the Bedford County Campus scholarships listed in this brochure, ACM offers numerous scholarships to students attending any ACM location. Check out our full listing of scholarships or call the Allegany College of Maryland Foundation Office at 301-784-5200 or the Bedford County Regional Education Foundation Office at 814-652-9528 dial 1 + ext. 6223.