What you need to do?
- Complete a request form
- Visit CC-54 (College Center ground floor, across from elevators) during open hours
to pick up items
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions
What do we do?
- Discretely provide emergency food and/or personal care items to students
- Link to local resources
- Educate and promote information to address food insecurity
Schedule Information: Summer 2020
The ACM Pantry continues to operate by appointment with limited contact pickup. Please
complete a form at www.allegany.edu/pantryform and watch your email for pick-up instructions!
We're here to help
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if I qualify?
Are you a current ACM student? Are you concerned you will not have enough food and/or
hygiene products until your next resource is available?
If you answered “yes” to both of these questions, you qualify!
- What is food insecurity?
A common definition is “The state of being without reliable access to affordable and
- What does it cost to use this service?
Nothing! It is free to students.
- When is the pantry open?
Hours will vary by semester. You can find current semester hours above or my emailing
email@example.com for more information.
- Do I get to choose what food is provided?
We do not have a “shopping style” pantry, so when a request is made, a bag of available
items will be gathered for you by the volunteer staff. There is a section on the
form for “special requests” and “other information”, but please know that requests
CANNOT be guaranteed. There will be a basket to put items you do not want from the
bag, and to select additional items when available. You may also be given some choices
if you are making the request in person while the pantry is open.
- What items can I donate?
Any non-perishable food or hygiene items are accepted. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of most requested items.
- Where do I drop off donations?
At the Pantry in College Center room CC-54 or in Humanities Room H-1.
- How do I make a monetary donation?
Select the "Give Now" button at the bottom of the page or visit https://www.allegany.edu/cumberland-foundation/ for additional options.