Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need an appointment?
No, the Advising Center is open M-F 8:00am to 4:30pm during the academic year and
8:00am to 4:00pm in summer months (walk-ins welcome during business hours).
- Where do I get my ACM user name and password?
Your credentials were included in your ACM welcome packet. If lost your information,
please contact the IT HelpDesk.
- When can I change my program (major)?
Students may request to change programs only during open registration periods.
- Can I take classes not associated with my program?
Yes, but check with the Student Financial Aid Office to review how your financial
account will be affected.
- Who should I talk to about transferring to another college?
Transfer Advising is handled through our Student Success Center
- How do I know if I have taken the correct courses to complete my degree?
Refer to the “progress” tab in your WebAdvisor account and meet with your program
advisor each semester.